Tuesday, March 8, 2011

starting fresh

So I started this blog a few years ago because of my friend April, well I am back because of her again! lol
I decided to start this because I feel it is a way for me to hold my self accountable to the goals I want to accomplish this year!
The first of those goals losing weight! I started that journey on February 14, 2011 and I am down 12lbs. I am very proud of what I have accomplish thus far...but I have a loooonnnggggg way to go! But this time I am doing it all for ME!! (well and maybe a little for April's wedding in July! lol)
My second goal that I will be starting in the summer is SCHOOL! I am going to start the cosmetology program! I have always had a passion for hair and make up! I can not wait to start!
So here begins my journey...hopefully you will be seeing post from me every week, if not every day! =)

2 comments: